At Farmington Insurance Agency, we take great pride in covering all the bases in the event you are involved in an accident.
Our agency has been providing insurance quotes and services to Michigan since our company was founded in 1868. We pride ourselves in meeting the insurance needs of families and businesses throughout the state.
A very important part of your overall insurance portfolio is automobile insurance. This insurance provides financial protection should your vehicle be involved in an accident. It is a requirement that you carry Michigan No-Fault auto liability insurance, so finding a policy that protects both you and your car at a competitive rate is important.
Auto Insurance 101
As far as basic automobile insurance is concerned, your policy may include:
- Liability—Covers legal responsibility for injury or property damage.
- Property—Pays for damage to or theft of your automobile.
- Collision—Covers payments for damages from a collision with an automobile or other object.
- Comprehensive—Pays for damages that involve something other than a car. This includes coverage for theft, weather, fire, and similar situations.
- Underinsured or Uninsured Motorist Coverage—Covers costs that could be accrued through an accident involving an uninsured driver.
If you have any questions about the above options, our agents are here as your resource and guide.
In addition to your automobiles, we also provide coverage for boats, watercraft, motorcycles, RVs, and classic autos.
Securing You on the Road Since 1868
We consider ourselves leaders in the way we approach insurance and the way we approach your needs. We offer solutions that will provide coverage to you in a professional and friendly manner.
We can help you design an auto insurance package that will suit your needs and your budget. You can call us at 248-474-3511 or even fill out our easy online quote form. One of our agents will be able to help you quickly, so that you can start having that peace of mind while out on the open road.